A free glass of Porcupine Ridge Wine paired with your favourite pizza or pasta dish!
The winner of the Theuniskraal Hamper was Wayne Till. Well done!
With the new term under way we don’t want you to miss out on enjoying our delicious food because you don’t have time to visit us for a full family “sit down” meal.
– For the month of April, we invite you to take advantage of our back to school “Take Out” Family special –
• Order more than 2 “take out” pizzas or pasta meals and get one free.
• Phone us on 031 764 0749 between 5:30pm and 7:00pm to place your order which will be ready for you to collect on arrival
• This special is valid from Monday to Wednesday for the month of April
• The lowest priced pizza or pasta item will be free of charge
Remember to enter our Theuniskraal Hamper give-away competition when you visit us and stand a chance to win an attractive selection of goodies – the winner will be announced at the end of April
VALENTINE’S PERFECT PIZZA LUNCH DEAL
Eat as much pizza as you like for ONLY R99 per person
From 12pm – 4pm
Every Friday during the Month of Feb
Bookings Essential – phone 031 764 0749
or Click Here to reserve a table online.
Enter Our Valentines Day Competition!! (Competition closed)
Here’s How You Enter: Simply post your “How we met” or “How I/he proposed” love stories on to our Facebook Page.
All participants will be entered into a draw and 1 lucky winner will win a R400 La Pizza Pazza meal voucher.
Details: the draw will take place on the 14th of February and the winner will be announced shortly after wards.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition closes on the 13th of February 2014 at midnight, all entries received thereafter will be disregarded.
- Only those residing in or around Durban will qualify to be entered into the draw.
- A random winner will be selected using random.org Continue reading
How to enter: Simply email us your story of why you will be alone this Christmas, we will select the most worthy story and notify the winner. You can send in stories on behalf of others and perhaps win them a very special Christmas Day treat. Continue reading